Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will not decamp to the Central Coast of Mexico and Haramara this year for what would have been our 15th Annual New Year's Retreat there.
Instead, you are invited enjoy our virtual retreat from the comfort of your home! The retreat will broadcast via Zoom. After each of the sessions described below, the "Zoom Meeting" will continue for as long as there's interest in conversation...those conversations often the best part of our retreats together.
Here's the week and daily plan:
- Opening Circle on Saturday, December 26, 9:00am (all times are given in PDT).
- We'll check in with one another and get (re)acquainted!
- First class also on Saturday, December 26, 10-11:30am.
- All Levels with lots of options for different interests and conditions.
- Relax Deeply on Saturday (5-6pm)
- On Sunday through Friday:
- Morning Pranayama & Meditation (8-9am)
- Vinyasa Flow Class (9:30-11am)
- Relax Deeply( 5-6pm; not on Friday)
- Closing Circle on Friday 11am-noon.
- New Years Eve Fire Circle Ceremony (Thursday Noon)
- Fee: $350 (for 25.5 hours of shared experience: 6 Pranayama/Meditation classes; 6 Vinyasa Flow classes; 6 Relax Deeply classes; 2 Circles, 1 New Years Eve Ceremony)
- Please use the PayPal button below to secure your spot!
- Questions: please email Anne@markstephensyoga.com, and/or Mark@markstephensyoga.com